Associate Producer, America Reports
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
America Reports is looking for a talented, organized, and motivated Associate Producer who has a natural curiosity of news and politics. The Associate Producer will write anchor scripts, including readers, vosots, as well as guest and reporter hit intros. Snappy lower thirds and teases are a must. The Associate Producer will be able to work well under deadline pressure, have stellar communication skills, and have the drive to win.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write copy for anchors, including readers, teases and intros
- Pitch and develop unique and compelling stories that meet all required editorial standards
- Watch events and log material with the goal of identifying news highlights and flagging news developments
- Stay on top of the latest editorial information and communicate changes to anchors and managers in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Perform research, find, cut, and produce elements, and write scripts as needed
- Coordinate daily story development and report to the senior and executive producers in New York
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years of experience in television production
- Strong logistical and editorial skills with knowledge of national and international politics
- Being a self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment, multitask, and prioritize on a daily basis and especially in breaking news environment
- Familiarity with iNews, Dalet, and VIZ preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or related field of study preferred, or equivalent experience
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.