Senior Strategy Analyst, Digital and Business Development/Mgmt Consulting Experi
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Fox Entertainment is looking for a Senior Strategy Analyst, Digital and Business Development for its Digital Entertainment group. This role will be a crucial utility player – helping to identify growth initiatives, conduct market, and consumer analysis, and develop business cases. This individual should have a passion for all things Digital and Media & Entertainment, strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, and excitement about working in a fast-paced environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work across the Digital Entertainment group’s portfolio of projects including supporting FOX franchises, companies within the FOX family (e.g. TMZ, Studio Ramsay Global), new business creation/incubation, and acquisitions
- Conduct market analysis including competitive intelligence and landscape / opportunity mapping
- Identify key media and digital trends, including new products, creators, and content
- Develop business cases and perform economic modeling for Fox Entertainment Digital initiatives
- Conduct audience and content analysis, market research (e.g. content trends, audience preferences by demo, platform) for Fox Digital projects; distill insights and learnings to inform content and audience strategy
- Create and maintain dashboards for projects; develop materials for pitches and steering meetings
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1-3 years in a strategic role (e.g. investment banking, management consulting, strategy)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills (including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to take ambiguous problems and develop clear, structured thinking and analysis
- Understanding and passion for the digital media landscape (e.g. AVOD, SVOD, Social)
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- B.A. or higher education
- Experience in Media and Entertainment beneficial
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.