Manager, Account Management- West
Fox Corporation, San Francisco, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Technology, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Panama.
About the Role:
We are looking for a dynamic and strategic thinking manager of our Client Services team in the San Francisco office. The Manager of Account Management will be responsible for working closely with the account management team to enhance their client work in providing best in class service across a list of Fortune 500 clients. The Manager of Account Management will focus on the day-to-day success of the team by providing support, guidance, and expertise to the team’s activities.
This role will be required to be on-site twice per week.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the West Coast Account Management team
- Develop an understanding of our West Coast client base and their needs
- Partner with local Account Executives and Sales Leadership to collaborate on how best to achieve revenue goals and meet client needs
- Gain a deep understanding of each Account Manager’s book of business and balance workload across the group
- Work with Account Managers to foster strong relationships with their internal partners in Sales, Media Strategy, and Ad Operations
- Empower Account Managers in their client facing activities by providing feedback and training
- Identify and report in pace and performance trends
- Support Head of Account Management by ensuring national projects and initiatives are understood by the local Account Managers including training of new products, services and all client-facing initiatives
- Responsible for onboarding new team members in the West Coast and Central offices
- Ensure operational excellence by being the in-market expert in Account Management process
- Oversee monthly client billing with the local team and partner with management to close each month efficiently
- Work closely with top tier clients and sales to understand campaigns objectives and the optimal execution
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
- 6 - 8+ years’ experience in digital advertising ideally in account management or client services, an emphasis in the digital video landscape is preferred
- 1 - 2 years of experience managing at least one direct report
- Demonstrated experience in onboarding and training new team members
- Experience working with third party ad servers, measurement companies, and data providers
- Strong ability to multi-task and operate in a high pace environment
- Highly organized and efficient
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and provide proactive, dynamic solutions
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is listed annually below. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, long term incentive plan, and various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents.
Tubi is a division of Fox Technology, and the majority of all US-employee benefits are covered by FOX Employee Benefits, summarized here. The following distinctions below outline the differences between the Tubi and FOX benefits:
- For US-based non-exempt Tubi employees, the FOX Employee Benefits summary accurately captures the Vacation and Sick Time
- For all US-based employees, Tubi offers 12 paid "Tubi Holidays" in addition to the 11 FOX Corporate Company paid holidays
- For all salaried/exempt employees, in lieu of the FOX Vacation policy, Tubi offers a Flexible Time off Policy to manage all personal matters
- For all full-time, regular employees, in lieu of FOX Paid Parental Leave, Tubi offers a generous Parental Leave Program, which allows parents twelve (12) weeks of paid bonding leave within the first year of the birth, adoption, surrogacy or foster placement of a child. This time is 100% paid through a combination of any applicable state, city, and federal leaves and wage-replacement programs in addition to contributions made by Tubi
- For all full-time, regular employees, Tubi offers a monthly wellness reimbursement
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.