Advanced TV Specialist
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Technology, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Panama.
About the Role:
Tubi has an exciting opportunity for an Advanced TV Specialist! In this role, the Advanced TV Specialist will work in parallel with Tubi Direct Sales, Tubi Sales Ops, and Demand Partners to maximize revenue through consultation on advanced cross-screen measurement and programmatic strategy and execution across Tubi’s more than 9 billion impressions and 25 different platforms.
The Advanced TV Specialist will help support and champion the Tubi Advanced TV sales capabilities to brands and agencies across the U.S. as well as internal consultants to the Tubi Direct sales team. You must have a technical understanding of digital ad serving and programmatic tools, advanced measurement capabilities from 3rd parties, as well as an understanding of the fast changing OTT/CTV Advertising landscape.
- Internal/external technical consultant around Tubi's advanced TV product offerings
- Managing relationships with DSPs and other demand partners
- Presenting and Executing Tubi’s Advanced Measurement Programs for Brands/Advertisers
- Promoting the Tubi brand and Ad Inventory to DSPs, Brands/Advertisers and Agencies
- Collaborating with the Direct Sales team to drive ad revenue
- 2+ years of experience in programmatic buying or selling for the television and/or digital ad marketplace
- Strong technical understanding of CTV and digital media platforms
- Understanding of or interest in advanced TV measurement concepts and data strategies
- Skilled in both transactional account management and organic business development
- Clear and effective communication in both written and verbal interactions
- Able to perform effectively and professionally with autonomy and as a team member while working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with SQL
- Understanding and experience working with ad servers
New York City and Westchester County, NY
Tubi is a division of Fox Technology, and the majority of all US-employee benefits are covered by FOX Employee Benefits, summarized here. The following distinctions below outline the differences between the Tubi and FOX benefits:
- For US-based non-exempt Tubi employees, the FOX Employee Benefits summary accurately captures the Vacation and Sick Time
- For all US-based employees, Tubi offers 12 paid "Tubi Holidays" in addition to the 11 FOX Corporate Company paid holidays
- For all salaried/exempt employees, in lieu of the FOX Vacation policy, Tubi offers a Flexible Time off Policy to manage all personal matters
- For all full-time, regular employees, in lieu of FOX Paid Parental Leave, Tubi offers a generous Parental Leave Program, which allows parents twelve (12) weeks of paid bonding leave within the first year of the birth, adoption, surrogacy or foster placement of a child. This time is 100% paid through a combination of any applicable state, city, and federal leaves and wage-replacement programs in addition to contributions made by Tubi
- For all full-time, regular employees, Tubi offers a monthly wellness reimbursement
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.