Executive Assistant/Office Associate
Fox Corporation, Chicago, IL USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We have a great opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Executive Assistant/Office Associate. In this exciting role, the Executive Assistant/Office Associate will liaise with the Office Management team in NY to coordinate and oversee administrative duties in the Chicago office and ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly. This role will work with Fox Sports, Fox Entertainment, Fox News Media and Tubi and support the Executives of these respective business units.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, events, team off-sites, client meetings and interviews
- Partner with Human Resources to onboard the team's new hires to ensure all tech and supply needs are available on day one
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Partner with IT to troubleshoot IT and building issues for the office
- Set up conference rooms and troubleshoot Zoom/Videoconferencing issues
- Manage a variety of projects for the office
- Organize lists and invites for client events
- Prepare and update PowerPoint Presentations, Word documents and Excel charts
- Schedule internal and external sales and marketing meetings and conference calls
- Partner with Office Management team in NY to maintain office supplies by checking inventory, anticipating needed supplies, and placing orders with Facilities
- Prepare expense reports, coordinate travel
- Special projects as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of office management experience
- Experience in events coordination
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to interface with executives, assistants and other internal and external constituents
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Proactive problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Must be polished and professional
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.