Motion Graphic Artist
Fox Corporation, Tampa, Florida, USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox TV StationsFox Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Do you enjoy watching NFL, MLB, Entertainment shows and consuming News content? Joining our highly talented and experienced team at the FOX Television Stations Graphics Hub might be the perfect fit for you! Our diverse portfolio of media from FOX Sports, FOX Prime shows and our network of one of the largest owned and operated broadcast groups in the nation offers a unique opportunity to diversify and expand your design portfolio. The FOX Television Stations Graphics Hub is a design, animation, and digital innovation team this is always evolving and striving for excellence in all visual mediums across our FOX media platforms.
If you are passionate about creating high level, complex and polished design, are a conceptual thinker and are comfortable leveraging your technical and aesthetic skills to create compelling digital artwork, we would love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with our FOX Television Stations, project leadership teams and fellow staff Artists to generate inspiring, creative, and strategic design solutions for Broadcast, Web, and OTT Platforms.
- Contribute to conceptual planning and pitch asset creation.
- Pursue endless opportunities to acquire new skills related to software, animation, and design.
- Apply your knowledge of current trends in areas including typography, compositional, cinematic, and motion techniques to projects while being able to push the boundaries to explore unique techniques.
- Expert working knowledge of current industry standard animation software including Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other equivalent 3D and Adobe Creative Cloud software packages.
- Strong understanding of compositional layout, typography, and motion design.
- Ability to conceptualize and execute innovative design and animation.
- Contribute to a high volume fast paced team environment.
- Self-starter and able to work individually OR within a team of other creatives to execute a creative solution.
- Maintain freshness, creative excellence, and a level of innovation that will uphold and strengthen FOX established brands.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends in design, technology, and media platforms. Use that knowledge to push your creative boundaries.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate creative concepts.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage several projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Contribute to an amazing work culture and encourage fellow Artists!
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Unreal Engine experience is a plus!
- Chyron or related, relevant workflow experience a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.