Digital Strategy Coordinator, Sports Brand Partnerships/Entry Level
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Entry Level
We have a great opportunity for a Digital Strategy Coordinator, Sports Brand Partnerships!!! In this role, the Digital Strategy Coordinator, Sports Brand Partnerships will assist in the development, planning, and implementation of the digital/social partnership marketing strategy across all FOX Sports properties to generate and achieve FOX Corporation revenue goals.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support all aspects of FOX Sports Digital and Social brand partnerships including sales strategy, go-to-market positioning, long-range planning, and campaign execution
- Create and maintain sponsorship trackers and sales grids
- Liaison with production and digital team to implement all sales elements including graphics, sales grids, and guides
- Coordinate with Sports Brand Partnership team to develop in-season and big event digital/social strategy to maximize revenue
- Maintain external relationships with 3rd party social platforms
- Establish regular communication with account executives, account managers, and assistants
- Develop best-in-class sales presentations, materials, and collateral based on research, sales needs, and consumer insights
- Assist in the execution of digital/social partner campaigns across all Fox Sports properties
- Be a student of the business and of the sport by developing a deep knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Support senior leadership in shaping insights and strategies, as well as furthering thought-leadership in the digital/social space.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Digital and/or social media sports marketing internship/experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships within FOX Corporation across Sales, Marketing, PR, Production, and Digital teams to have full knowledge of potential sales opportunities and ensure positive outcomes for FOX Corporation partnerships.
- Strong presentation skills
- Passion for digital/social media, sports, excellent communication, written and organizational skills while being able to multitask and work effectively in a high-pressure sales environment
- Ability to travel domestically
- Ability to work weekends during busy sports season as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $23.56-26.45 per hour for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.