Digital Account Manager, Tubi
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Technology, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 40,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Panama.
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive client specialist who is ready to own our client relationships for the execution of our high-touch campaigns. The Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining and growing revenue across a list of Fortune 500 clients. The Account Manager will focus on managing the day-to-day success of our clients by providing strategic insights and how to leverage our proprietary tools to best reach our audience.
Please note: This role is a hybrid role - must be willing to travel to our NYC office twice a week.
- Work with Clients and Sales to understand campaign objectives and execute campaigns accordingly
- Provide strategic support to Clients through an understanding of Tubi’s products and services
- Understand the direct and direct response landscape to help clients accomplish their goals
- Create campaign execution strategy and timelines and manage the process from IO to billing
- Support Clients and sales by providing best-in-class services around all aspects of campaign execution including, but not limited to, weekly reporting, screenshots, and asset management
- Partner with Ad Ops to ensure delivery and performance of campaigns through optimizations
- Track third-party measurement against multiple platforms and optimize based on results
- Work with Sales to provide campaign wrap decks
- Circulate client feedback to help ensure process and policy evolves to meet client needs
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years relevant job experience required
- Experience in digital advertising, specifically understanding the digital video landscape
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage & analyze large sets of data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with keen attention to detail
- Highly organized with fantastic follow through
- Capable of problem-solving and providing solutions to problems proactively
- Demonstrate interest in Technology, Internet, Entertainment and/or Advertising
New York City and Westchester County, NY
Tubi is a division of Fox Technology, and the majority of all US-employee benefits are covered by FOX Employee Benefits, summarized here. The following distinctions below outline the differences between the Tubi and FOX benefits:
- For US-based non-exempt Tubi employees, the FOX Employee Benefits summary accurately captures the Vacation and Sick Time
- For all US-based employees, Tubi offers 12 paid "Tubi Holidays" in addition to the 11 FOX Corporate Company paid holidays
- For all salaried/exempt employees, in lieu of the FOX Vacation policy, Tubi offers a Flexible Time off Policy to manage all personal matters
- For all full-time, regular employees, in lieu of FOX Paid Parental Leave, Tubi offers a generous Parental Leave Program, which allows parents twelve (12) weeks of paid bonding leave within the first year of the birth, adoption, surrogacy or foster placement of a child. This time is 100% paid through a combination of any applicable state, city, and federal leaves and wage-replacement programs in addition to contributions made by Tubi
- For all full-time, regular employees, Tubi offers a monthly wellness reimbursement
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Creative Jobs For You
Manager, Ad Operations West (Tubi)/Strong Management Experience
Fox Corporation, San Francisco, CA USA