Director, Digital Media Strategy
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Executive (Director, VP, Department Head)
Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), Fox Corporation's premium ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With over 50,000 movies and television shows, including a growing library of Tubi Originals, 200+ local and live news and sports channels, and 455 entertainment partners featuring content from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives entertainment fans an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming.
About the Role
Tubi is hiring a Director of Media Strategy to lead a pre-sales team of Strategists whose responsibility is to ensure our clients are delivered creative and dynamic packages. We are looking for someone with experience driving product strategy, creating new and existing packages for clients, and managing a team day-to-day. The Director of Media Strategy will partner closely with Sales, Sales Marketing, and report to the VP, Client Services. The Director of Media Strategy will manage a team of high performing media strategists and specialists located in multiple locations across the country.
This role is a hybrid role - must be willing to work in either our San Francisco or NY office twice a week
- Lead the Media Strategy team to deliver creative and executable campaign proposals to our clients
- Creatively develop new products and ideas for the Sales team to take to market including packaging of inventory, pricing guidance and selling strategies
- Work alongside Sales Marketing and Leadership to take new products and ideas to market
- Manage a team of Strategists on their day-to-day deliveries
- Responsible for training and onboarding of new team members
- Partner with SVP, Rev Ops and VP, Client Services on hiring the team and growing their individual and group responsibilities to align with company goals
- Bring analytical practices to the team to better forecast products inventory
- Balance quantifiable results with creative offerings to our clients
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in Sales and Account Management to support communication throughout a deal’s lifecycle
- Support VP, Client Services to create process efficiencies in planning and packaging, unify processes across media strategy team
- 8+ years of background in media including agency and publisher experience
- 2+ years experience in employee management
- Experience working with O&O inventory / products
- Understanding of the Marketer’s challenge and how a publisher can help through advertising
- Deep digital experience including video and linear offerings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
New York City and Westchester County, NY
Tubi is a division of Fox Corporation, and FOX Employee Benefits summarized here, covers the majority of all US employee benefits. The following distinctions below outline the differences between the Tubi and FOX benefits:
- For US-based non-exempt Tubi employees, the FOX Employee Benefits summary accurately captures the Vacation and Sick Time
- For all US-based employees, Tubi offers 12 paid "Tubi Holidays" in addition to the 11 FOX Corporate Company paid holidays
- For all salaried/exempt employees, in lieu of the FOX Vacation policy, Tubi offers a Flexible Time off Policy to manage all personal matters
- For all full-time, regular employees, in lieu of FOX Paid Parental Leave, Tubi offers a generous Parental Leave Program, which allows parents twelve (12) weeks of paid bonding leave within the first year of the birth, adoption, surrogacy or foster placement of a child. This time is 100% paid through a combination of any applicable state, city, and federal leaves and wage-replacement programs in addition to contributions made by Tubi
- For all full-time, regular employees, Tubi offers a monthly wellness reimbursement
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Home of the world’s best books.