Digital Sales Executive (Financial Services)
Future, New York, NY USA
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.
Salary: Competitive plus Commission
Level: Entry Level
About the Team
In 2019, Future acquired SmartBrief, a leading digital B2B publisher of targeted business news and information. Serving more than 6 million senior executives, thought leaders, and industry professionals,
SmartBrief filters thousands of sources daily to deliver the most relevant industry news in partnership with more than 180 trade associations, professional societies, nonprofits and corporate entities.
SmartBrief focuses on enriching their audience’s lives through the delivery of pertinent news and content and we are really excited about the partnership and the continued growth of our B2B media offering.
Visit www.smartbrief.com for details.
The Financial Services Sales team at SmartBrief have a great opportunity for a Digital Sales Associate to start their career in digital publishing.
We love to recruit bright and ambitious junior sales talent who we can see grow into a fulfilling career in digital media.
As a Financial Services Digital Sales Associate you will work with a vertically-aligned sales team to research, contact, and win new advertising clients.
You’ll set marketing and discovery meetings with global brands in your industry, from Fortune 500 companies to advertising agencies & innovative start-ups, and develop sales and industry expertise that will allow for future mobility within the organization.
You will earn a base salary with the opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses when planned targets are achieved.
There are also great opportunities for you to progress into more senior sales roles.
● Prospect new advertisers
● Grow and maintain customer database
● Develop marketing collateral Write compelling copy for sales outreach
● Prepare competitive analyses
● Respond to advertiser RFPs
● Build sales reports
● Manage inbound marketing opportunities
● Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
● Strong sense of organization and strict attention to detail
● Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced media/technology business
● Ideally you will have some sales or customer services experience
● Computer savvy and proficiency with various software packages, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce and G-suite
● Team-oriented and professional attitude
● Bachelor’s degree with exceptional academic record
● Legal right to work in the United States
We want to help you learn, grow and do great work. Come make the world a smarter place
Benefits What will I get in return.
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
● Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right)
● A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
● Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
● Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces
● Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
● Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?)
● Annual Future conference - get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what's next
● Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
● Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We’re Future. We’re 2300 colleagues over 200 brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived in 2020, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
Want to learn more about Future? Visit Future's website.
Create the extraordinary.