Staff Writer, Online - Golf Monthly
Future, Atlanta, GA USA
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Staff Writer, Online, is a skilled and driven digital journalist who has an interest in golf products and knows how to create great content that helps people make buying decisions from our website, golfmonthly.com
The Staff Writer is responsible for writing brand and model overviews for key products along with information on the best places to buy them plus all elements of supporting content. They can write accurately and compellingly to tell the world about deals, including regular news pieces, comprehensive buying guides, product reviews and regular updates to core pages.
The Staff Writer requires fantastic organisational and time-management skills, a talent for writing sharp, quality content, managing multiple audience strategies at once including SEO and social, as well as the ability to adapt quickly while working in a fast paced and ambitious environment.
Key role responsibilities
- Managing and writing some of the site’s most important e-commerce content including buying guides, product recommendations and deals articles.
- Writing news, feature articles, product reviews and comparisons, how-to content and buying guides.
- Ensuring that all content has an audience strategy at its heart.
- Unearthing and exploring new opportunities for content initiatives based on seasonal patterns, new trends, keyword research and e-commerce opportunities.
- Liaising and harmonising with other teams in the business whether that be audience development, affiliates or content hubs.
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We’re Future. We’re 2300 colleagues over 200 brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived in 2020, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
Want to learn more about Future? Visit Future's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands