Sales Planning Manager
Future, Atlanta, GA USA
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.
The purpose of the sales planning role is both tactical and strategic. Tactically, Sales Planners ensure consistency in Future’s one-to-one sales pitches and proposals across the global Commercial team -- producing RFP responses and pitch decks. Strategically, Sales Planners are tasked with delivering stand-out proposals which help us win maximum budget/share-of-wallet, with predictable yield and revenue delivery, in programs/campaigns which deliver on client budgets, and meet/exceed client KPIs.
The Planning team serves as the go-to expert for product recommendations -- a critical resource to Sales for inventory requests, package product mixes, audience segmentation and targeting, and industry-level performance as it relates to planning.
- Work in partnership with an assigned team of Sales and Custom Solutions teammates to tailor pitches to each industry, account, and the full product portfolio
- Work closely with sellers to understand client needs, wants, and objectives, and then determine media mix best for specific campaigns
- Translate strategies and tactics set by managers and team leadership into client-facing RFP/RFI responses and media plan templates
- Analyze data, think creatively, and design innovative strategies to make sure client marketing campaigns reach their target audience and achieve KPIs
- Create inspiring responses to RFP / RFI responses and media plan templates to communicate a sales story that will deliver on the client brief and win maximum share of wallet
- Book and manage all campaigns onto Netsuite, managing line items until a deal is closed won
- Develop deep product knowledge to understanding which products and tactics to leverage for specific client KPIs
- 2+ years of experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be accurate and fast, at scale in day-to-day work with consistent, stellar results
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, and organizational capabilities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Broad knowledge or interest in media channels and popular marketing tactics
- Digitally savvy, with working knowledge of analytics and customer management tools (e.g. Salesforce, Netsuite, MOAT, Nielsen)
- Ability to work with, prepare and build databases and spreadsheets, for the creation and modification of media plans and templates
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- 401k match
- Employee Staff Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flexible Spend Account (FSA)
- A share in our success - every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces. We operate a flexible working plan and are COVID secure
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Annual Future conference - get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what's next
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We’re Future. We’re 2300 colleagues over 200 brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived in 2020, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
Want to learn more about Future? Visit Future's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands