Video Distribution & Social Media Manager
Future, Atlanta, GA USA
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
About the Team
Future is a global specialist multi-media platform that creates loyal communities across a portfolio of over 200 compelling brands.
Every month we engage with over 400 million people globally through websites, events and magazines, with our content reaching 1 in 3 adults online in both UK & the US.
Future Studios was created to meet the video needs of all the brands and commercial clients across the group and to develop a long-term sustainable video strategy.
Working as part of Future Studios team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the scheduling, distribution and crucially, the optimisation of video content across Future’s websites as well as Social Channels with a focus on YouTube and Facebook.
You will also be responsible for the content library and archive management.
- Manage multiple YouTube channels and Facebook pages for video across our portfolio of brands.
- Manage the video environment across multiple websites, focusing on viewability and relevance to the content on page.
- Working with the video production team to ensure timely delivery of content for our audience.
- Responsible for video optimisation (titles, metadata and SEO keywords).
- Analyse video placement on site and feed in to User Experience projects.
- General curation of video content, such as archiving content onto internal systems, keeping asset lists, updating checklists, and collating video content lists.
- Reporting on key video success metrics - views, dwell times, as impressions, revenue etc - and feeding into content strategy through audience understanding.
What do I need to succeed?
- Experience working with YouTube Studio and Facebook Creator Studio.
- Proficient in Photoshop (or other graphics software) for making thumbnails..
- Experience of working with web Content Management Systems.
- Ability to multitask and work on different projects at the same time.
- Well organised with excellent planning skills.
- Possess a good eye for detail, with strong creative written English.
- Video editing experience with Adobe Premiere is also beneficial.
We are Future. We’re a global brand powerhouse, delivering original content, expertly produced through more than 240 brands across tech, gaming, women's lifestyle, homes, finance, music, sport and more. We reach 1 in 3 people every month in the US but we aren’t stopping there.
What will I get in return?
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right)
- A share in our success - every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flexible spend account
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for person not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate, making Future a global success story.
It's a fast paced environment as we continuously look to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. If you are a collaborative disruptor who can see a way to play a part in delivering our bigger picture with personality, finesse and courage, then we want to hear from you. Let’s do this.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is your dream job
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We’re Future. We’re 2300 colleagues over 200 brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived in 2020, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
Want to learn more about Future? Visit Future's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands