Superbrands Marketing Manager, Kiplinger
Future, Atlanta, GA USA
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived over the past couple of years, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands. And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
The Kiplinger, The Week, and The Week Jr. Circulation Sales team are responsible for driving subscription revenue and sales for these powerhouse brands. Reporting to the VP of Marketing for Kiplinger, you will collaborate with the consumer marketing team to create, revise, and maintain email marketing campaigns to sell digital and print subscriptions, publications, products, or services. You will manage and analyze A/B testing, segmentation, and targeting to maximize engagement for paid subscriptions and email capture/free signups and provide quality assurance of emails pre-delivery in mobile and desktop environments.
- Knowledge of best practices for email delivery
- Understanding of Selligent or similar ESP
- HTML coding experience
- Knowledge of database hygiene, list segmentation, suppression lists, and IP reputation management
- Helpful to have experience with BlueConic or similar customer data platform, and experience working with a content management system.
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
- 401k match
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces. We operate a flexible working plan and are COVID secure
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We’re Future. We’re 2300 colleagues over 200 brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived in 2020, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.