Director, Sales Operations
Future, Atlanta, GA USA
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.
Level: Executive (Director, VP, Department Head)
We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived over the past couple of years, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
This role is an Operational leader responsible for ensuring our Commercial Sales systems, day-to-day process, and reporting meet the requirements for our business at the user, managerial, and executive levels of the organization. They are a critical partner inside and outside the Commercial team to ensure process design serves to facilitate daily business, within governance requirements, while collecting the standardized data required to report on the Commercial business accurately.
This role is responsible for building and managing the sales technology roadmap, and working collaboratively with Finance operations and IT to ensure mutual success on shared project. They lead training and onboarding work for the Commercial team to ensure process adoption, manage vendor relationships, and conduct vendor review/ROI analysis. The also manage a small team of front-end administrators.
- Lead the Commercial team’s prioritization, road mapping, and high-level project reporting for all Commercial Sales technology work
- Responsible for Commercial collaboration with Finance and IT colleagues to deliver on roadmap planning, analysis/design methodology, UATs, deployment, and ongoing management of Sales Technologies
- Oversee improvements in Sales Tech to capture and report on standard commercial KPIs
- Manage and Lead team of 9 Sales Operations professionals
- Implement KPI tracking and management for all Sales Technology, including ROI analysis
- Leads user support for the Commercial team on Sales Technologies, managing onboarding and training
- Sales CRM Administration (front-end support and back-end configuration)
- Sales process design and systems implementation
- CRM to ERP systems integration, process, and management
- MarTech to CRM systems integration, process, and management
- Project Management, Agile methodology
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to work effectively with changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent management skills; ability to understand and interpret organizational goals to effectively lead a team
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited Holiday - You read that right! We trust you to manage your workload and time
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We’re Future. We’re 2300 colleagues over 200 brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived in 2020, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
Want to learn more about Future? Visit Future's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands