Greenspun Media Group, Las Vegas, NV USA
Come join us!
Salary: Competitive pay, with generous PTO and benefits package.
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Greenspun Media Group (GMG) is seeking a Graphic Designer for a great role into the world of advertising, marketing and publication design. This role will include responsibilities from the conceptualization and design of advertising campaigns, marketing materials and events. This position affords the right candidate the opportunity to design for every platform in publishing.
Task will include, but not limited to:
- Conceptualizing and creating ads for various clients
- Works closely with the marketing team to conceptualize and design event and marketing materials.
- Digital components: Evites, Eblast, Sliding Billboard, banners, etc.
- Printing event deliverables: invites, table tents, certificates, signage, etc.
- Updating One Sheets and Media Kits
- Creating proposals
- Creating event recaps and business cards
- Special publication creation/editorial design
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years in a creative services role. Internships would be included.
- Mac proficient and strong software skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and other creative software
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to creatively conceptualize & communicate through visual forms
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Ability to work on deadline
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits program.
- A casual work atmosphere with professional standards.
- Exposure to cutting-edge media.
- A chance to work alongside talented and dedicated associates.
- Health and life benefits, alongside a rich 401(k) plan.
- Generous paid time off.
- An opportunity to build an exciting and rewarding career.
Greenspun Media Group is a family-owned, diversified media company whose titles include: the Las Vegas Sun, Las Vegas Magazine, Las Vegas Weekly, Vegas2Go and a family of leading websites. We're building a media company for the next 50 years, and we take pride in the quality and progressive nature of our work. GMG publications regularly win international and state awards. Our GMG web sites have won EPPY Awards for the past five (5) years straight, including a 2017 EPPY for Best Entertainment website for lasvegasweekly.com.
Interested in applying? If so, please send your resume and salary requirements to: careers@gmgvegas. com with “Graphic/Editorial Designer“ in the subject line.
Greenspun Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Greenspun Media Group
Greenspun Media Group is a family owned, diversified media company whose titles include the Las Vegas Sun, Las Vegas Magazine, Las Vegas Weekly, Vegas2Go and a family of leading websites. We’re building a media company for the next 50 years, and we take pride in the quality and progressive nature of our work. GMG publications regularly win international and state awards and GMG sites have won EPPY Awards for the past five years straight, including a 2017 EPPY for Best Weekly or Non-Daily Newspaper Website for lasvegasweekly.com. The growth of our unique media mix compels us to seek the very best and brightest talent.
Want to learn more about Greenspun Media Group? Visit Greenspun Media Group's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Creative Jobs For You
Digital Product Designer (Communications Analyst, II)
RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA USA, Washington, DC, Pittsburgh, PA, Bo...