Senior Communications Manager
Gregory + Vine, New York City
Branding + Communications for Beverage, Destination and Lifestyle Clients
Salary: Competitive with benefits; flexible schedule (remote and NYC hybrid); continuing education in wine and spirits
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Sr. Communications Manager
We’re looking for a communications/PR professional who loves to place media stories, work with our partners and build strategic content. Are you a great writer and creative thinker who enjoys wine, spirits, travel and food? Can you turn ideas into innovative strategies? Do you have the passion to pitch clients to the press and turn brand stories into compelling pitches? Are you digitally savvy and an awesome communicator? If you answered “yes,” we’d love to meet you! We are seeking a full-time communications pro to craft strategic, written content and communications for a high-profile client portfolio, including the Bordeaux Wine Bureau, DAOU Family Estates and the Albariño Wines of Rías Baixas. In this role, you will integrate with our account management team, senior leadership and creative group to craft and support winning consumer, print, digital and media-facing content campaigns. Beverage industry experience and exposure to international accounts are a plus.
This role will encompass media/pitching, strategic content support, and partnership integration for our domestic and international client base. Successful candidates will demonstrate a track record of building multimedia content that drives media placement and client communications strategy: from pitches and press releases to digital strategy and client communications materials. Professional background and passion for writing, media pitching and the content creation process are essential. Candidates must also demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively within a virtual team environment and manage project timelines efficiently. Applicants based in the New York City area are preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Creative, enthusiastic, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and collaborate well with others
- Ability to shape, edit and deliver written content
- Willing to take direction and multi-task to support regional and national projects/campaigns
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with pitching, media relations, and KPI tracking
- Knowledge of social media/digital best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Minimum 3-4 years of content marketing, media relations and/or publishing experience
- Beverage industry, hospitality, lifestyle and international experience, a plus.
- Foreign language skills, a plus
- Experience multitasking with a mix of accounts and/or projects
About Gregory + Vine
Gregory + Vine is an award-winning branding and communications agency that represents the finest wine, spirits, beer, hospitality, food, lifestyle and destination brands. Our clients span the world – from wineries and lifestyle leaders in France, Italy, Spain, Israel, South America, California and Washington to craft beer, spirits and destination accounts. We’re a passionate team that relies on experience, creativity and strategic thinking to build brands. We're proud to present the Bordeaux Wine Bureau, DAOU Family Estates, the Rías Baixas wine destination, Jules Taylor Wines of New Zealand, Yarden Wines of Israel, Echolands, The Spearhead Group, MHW Ltd., and many other clients that are making a difference. We're a certified women-owned business committed to growing our team through continuing education, collaboration and social responsibility.
Want to learn more about Gregory + Vine? Visit Gregory + Vine's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.
Jobs You May Like
Coordinator, Communications (Special Projects, DEI, & Brand Ma...
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California