Marketing/Social Media Coordinator
Gregory + Vine, Kansas City, MO USA
Branding + Communications for Beverage, Destination and Lifestyle Clients
Salary: Competitive hourly compensation; depending upon experience.
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Position: Part-time (30 hrs per week) /Full-time
Start date: October 2021
Gregory+Vine is an award-winning branding and communications agency that represents the finest wine, spirits, beer, hospitality, events and destination brands. Our clients span the world – from wineries in France, Italy, Israel, New Zealand, Spain, California and Washington, to the fastest-growing craft beer and spirits makers in the U.S. We’re a passionate team that relies on experience, creativity, and strategic thinking to build campaigns.
We are looking for a creative and strategic Marketing/Social Media Coordinator to support our national team. In this role, you will provide essential support for Account Managers & Supervisors. Primary responsibilities include: social/digital content creation (written and design) and assisting in the development digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, media research, and reporting and monitoring. Other duties include office support, sampling initiatives, event coordination, and other tasks as assigned. You will work closely with our head designer, as well as the account teams in KC and NYC. We will provide comprehensive training in current media research, tracking, and social media management tools.
- Day-to-day work will include 360º content creation, including copy writing and visual content design for social/digital campaigns.
- Assistant in media research, reporting, and monitoring. This will include building media lists, researching potential media targets, identifying new media opportunities, etc.
- Collaborate and assist Account Managers on social media messaging, content, calendar builds, campaigns and more to promote brand consistency
- Social media management including scheduling, consumer engagement, and analytics/reporting
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing/social media, content marketing and/or digital advertising and marketing
- Must be 21+
- Substantial interest in wine, beer, spirits, lifestyle, food and destination
- Intellectually curious and creative thinker
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and digital media analytics. Adobe Creative Cloud, Email Marketing and HTML software experience, a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented
- Creative, enthusiastic, self-starter with strong project management skills, ability to manage several concurrent activities and collaborate with others.
- Beverage industry, hospitality, lifestyle and international experience, a plus.
- Experience with pitching and media relations, a plus
- Foreign language skills, a plus
- Part-time (30 Hours); Open to Full-time
- Competitive hourly compensation; depending upon experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit a brief cover letter and attach your resume. Gregory + Vine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Gregory + Vine
Gregory + Vine is an award-winning branding and communications agency that represents the finest wine, spirits, beer, hospitality, food, lifestyle and destination brands. Our clients span the world – from wineries and lifestyle leaders in France, Italy, Spain, Israel, South America, California and Washington to craft beer, spirits and destination accounts. We’re a passionate team that relies on experience, creativity and strategic thinking to build brands. We're proud to present the Bordeaux Wine Bureau, DAOU Family Estates, the Rías Baixas wine destination, Jules Taylor Wines of New Zealand, Yarden Wines of Israel, Echolands, The Spearhead Group, MHW Ltd., and many other clients that are making a difference. We're a certified women-owned business committed to growing our team through continuing education, collaboration and social responsibility.
Want to learn more about Gregory + Vine? Visit Gregory + Vine's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, Playback Services, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California