Group Nine Media, New York, NY USA
Work at Group Nine Media
Project Manager, (New York)
Member of Group Nine Media’s Creative Services Group
About the team:
G9 is looking for a well-organized Project Manager to join the Creative Services Group in New York. This role serves as the operational anchor for client-funded campaigns and special projects, working cross-functionally with Sales, Photo, Video, Written, Design, Edit, Social, Talent, Events, and Product teams to successfully execute programs from kickoff through campaign delivery.
This position will sit within the Creative Services Group and will report into the Associate Director of Project Management in NYC.
- Collaborate with Account Strategists and Creative Services Managers to understand the project vision for a dedicated client to ultimately deliver best-in-class content and campaign performance
- Assess requirements of a project to develop the scope/timelines, milestones, and oversee the specific deliverables to effectively and efficiently ensure all sold projects are executed on brand and on time
- Work to secure creative assets and direction from internal stakeholders and teams
- Facilitate campaign execution by working with cross-functional teams to ensure proper execution of all sold program elements
- Work with design and product teams to develop custom units and oversee the build to ensure proper functionality, including first-to-market ad product launches
- Coordinate calendars to schedule meetings and own status updates, providing an agenda along with follow up notes
- 2+ years of prior branded content project management or production experience within an online media publication or ad agency
- The desire and ability to drive a project forward, anticipate needs, facilitate communication and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- A knack for identifying potential roadblocks and the confidence to problem-solve along the way
- Process-oriented, but can easily adapt to a growing company with an evolving process
- Passionate and respectful of the creative process, acting as the supportive, problem-solving anchor within any execution
- Strong ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines concurrently
- Great communication, collaboration, and attention to detail
- An interest in digital advertising and specifically, branded content
About Group Nine Media
Why Work at Group Nine
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. As part of our larger DE&I strategy, every employee goes through a series of DE&I training. We have incredible Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), with the support of our Head of DE&I and executive sponsors, that host everything from weekly safe space chats to community events.
We have amazing people. We can promise you’ll work alongside some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. Our people work hard but we always have fun doing it. Bottom line: we care about each other and we take our values seriously.
We care about you. We offer company-paid parental leave for everyone #inclusion. We also offer health, dental and vision insurance, along with a selection of voluntary benefits. We’ve partnered with best-in-class virtual care providers to bring health care, mental health support and meditation to all employees. Additionally, knowing that time away from work is integral to employee well-being, our time off allowances (consisting of vacation, sick, company holidays, volunteer and religious observances), ensure you have time to take care of yourself.
We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation and a matching 401(k) plan. Depending on the role, options may also be granted.
We value development. We are a high-performance organization that challenges itself to continuously grow. We invest in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better once you’re here.
About Group Nine:
Group Nine has the most optimistic, fast moving, deeply connected brands in the categories that matter NOW. As the #1 video publisher on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, June 2020], Group Nine’s brands are built for the platforms where young people spend the majority of their time. We reach over 80% of Americans in their 20s every month [Nielsen DCR, June 2020]. Audiences spend over 90 million hours a month engaging with our category-defining brands [platform analytics, August 2020] - NowThis, the no. 1 most-watched news and politics brand globally on social [Tubular Labs, May 2020]; The Dodo, the #1 media brand for reach on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, November 2019]; POPSUGAR, the #1 most engaged-with Women’s Lifestyle site in the U.S. [Comscore, February 2020]; Thrillist, the most-trusted digital brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment; and Seeker, the no. 1 science brand on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, April 2020]. Group Nine has been recognized with hundreds of prestigious awards including Edward R. Murrow, James Beard, Cannes Lions, Critic’s Choice, among others.
Want to learn more about Group Nine Media? Visit Group Nine Media's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Sr. Product Manager, Peacock Commerce
NBCUniversal, LLC, Englewood Cliffs, NJ Miami, FL, New York, NY Orlando, FL...