Hadassah, New York, NY USA
Work at Hadassah
Level: Entry Level
The Executive Assistant will support the Division Director, Associate Division Director, Division Coordinator and Division Vice Coordinator as well as provide administrative support to the other Department’s within the Division when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact for Division Director, Associate Division Director, Coordinator and Vice Coordinator of the Engagement Division
- Manage calendars and set up meetings across different time zones and locations
- Communicate and coordinate with Hadassah International to arrange tours for Hadassah members when visiting Hadassah Hospital in Israel
- Format and proofread content for internal and external communication, such as memos, emails, division reports and presentations
- Facilitate the pre, during and post support for online and in-person meetings and trainings
- Set up and coordinate zoom registration process and track event participants and outcomes
- Responsible for maintaining documents and data in online libraries and network files
- Track expenses and process requests for finance
- Provide administrative support to other Departments in the Division when necessary
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Respond to inquiries and emails in a timely manner
Knowledge, Education or Experience
- BA with demonstrated high level administrative experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy in varied software packages, particularly Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience working with Zoom and comfort with other digital programming
- Knowledge of business practices; proven communication and interpersonal skills. Problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SharePoint a plus
- Willing to work occasional evenings
For more than a century, Hadassah, The Women's Zionist Organization of America, Inc. (HWZOA), has provided outstanding and highly innovative medical care; shared its passion for the land, people and future of Israel; and empowered women to take charge of their health and their lives. Every year, our hospitals in Israel treat more than 1 million patients of every race, religion and nationality, and our medical breakthroughs save lives all over the world. In the United States, our wellness initiatives create healthier communities and our advocacy efforts empower women to effect change on a wide range of issues. None of these achievements would be possible without Hadassah’s unique partnership among its highly experienced volunteer leaders and staff; more than 300,000 dedicated members, Associates, donors and supporters; and an outstanding professional team.
Want to learn more about Hadassah? Visit Hadassah's website.
Create the extraordinary.