UI / UX Designer
Hadassah, New York, NY USA
Work at Hadassah
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The UI / UX Designer will be responsible for designing and producing digital communication materials, including email, website, branding, event and advertising content.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Produce and design email campaigns for national and local communications
- Maintain and design a suite of consistent, branded email communications: periodically refreshing as technology requires, and customizing as needed
- Post content to website Content Management System, design and produce custom pages on website
- Edit photography for email and web content
- Create and maintain custom campaign links and naming conventions
- Align creative to all other branding, including social media and print
- Develop user-centric digital experiences
- Manage templates and monitor content for errors and updates
- Liaise with local marketing staff around the country to align digital standards, platforms and processes
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Education or Experience
- BA and minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a related role or field
- Experience as a web designer, UX Designer, or front-end developer with an online portfolio demonstrating excellent visual design and standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- Experience working in a CMS and maintaining large sites
- Experience designing high-converting email campaigns
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of SEO
- Responsive design for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Basic retouching and photo manipulation skills in Photoshop
- Troubleshoot code and layout issues as needed
- Refine strategies and processes to fit national and local needs
For more than a century, Hadassah, The Women's Zionist Organization of America, Inc. (HWZOA), has provided outstanding and highly innovative medical care; shared its passion for the land, people and future of Israel; and empowered women to take charge of their health and their lives. Every year, our hospitals in Israel treat more than 1 million patients of every race, religion and nationality, and our medical breakthroughs save lives all over the world. In the United States, our wellness initiatives create healthier communities and our advocacy efforts empower women to effect change on a wide range of issues. None of these achievements would be possible without Hadassah’s unique partnership among its highly experienced volunteer leaders and staff; more than 300,000 dedicated members, Associates, donors and supporters; and an outstanding professional team.
Want to learn more about Hadassah? Visit Hadassah's website.
Create the extraordinary.