Employee Experience Associate/Senior Associate
HarperCollins Publishers, New York, NY USA
Work at HarperCollins Publishers
HarperCollins’ first Employee Experience Associate/ Senior Associate will help shape and maintain a positive, rewarding work environment that attracts, retains, and engages employees. This culture champion has a positive attitude, is mission-driven, and possesses an employee-centric mindset. A key member of our People Team, the Employee Experience Associate will create experiences that engage employees and are aligned to HarperCollins’ mission and values. We are looking for a creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset who understands how to create experiences that elevate our employee experiences and promotes an inclusive culture.
- In partnership with the Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI), and People Management teams design and implement a comprehensive employee experience strategy that encompasses the Lifecyle of the employee, from onboarding to retirement.
- Partner to brand, market and communicate our employee experiences internally and externally via communications, social media, our external facing website.
- Advise and facilitate interventions and/or solutions to tackle themes that come out of formal and informal employee feedback.
- Engage with the People team to understand practices, benefits, and policies that impact the employee experience and advise on proactive and effective approaches that will promote engagement.
- Create connections across all employees, working cross functionally bringing groups together via employee resource groups, councils, focused groups and beyond.
- Plan and execute purposeful and outcome driven events and employee engagement programs geared to attract, develop, and retain talent.
- Partner closely with People business partners, DEI, Talent Acquisition, and the departmental businesses to assess effectiveness and impact of programs.
- Have a pulse on the employee experience soliciting feedback through engagement through surveys, peer-to-peer chat, KPI’s, meetings, and report to the People team and leaders on status, progress, and themes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly empathetic and relationship driven
- Keen attention to detail and organized with project management skills
- Experience planning both in-person and virtual events
- Experience assessing employees' needs, evaluating feedback, and translating into actionable recommendations to improve employee engagement and experience via different methods such as surveys, interviews, focus groups
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively and confidently with various stakeholders
- Social Media experience
- Proven track record of impacting employee experience aligned to company strategy, increasing engagement, and driving desirable outcomes
- 3 plus years of professional experience; title will be dependent on overall experience
- A relevant qualification relating to Human Resources, Diversity Equity, and Inclusion, Occupational/Industrial-Organizational Psychology is a plus, but not essential
This role is currently based out of New York, NY. You will need to commute to the office when it reopens.
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins is an equal opportunity employer.
Our recruitment team will review all applications submitted through www.harpercollins.com/careers. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This role will be taken down when we are no longer accepting new applicants.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter on our website: https://careers-harpercollins.icims.com/jobs/3963/employee-experience-associate-senior-associate/job
About HarperCollins Publishers
HarperCollins Publishers is the second largest consumer book publisher in the world, with operations in 17 countries. With 200 years of history and more than 120 branded imprints around the world, HarperCollins publishes approximately 10,000 new books every year in 16 languages, and has a print and digital catalog of more than 200,000 titles. Writing across dozens of genres, HarperCollins authors include winners of the Nobel Prize, the Pulitzer Prize, the National Book Award, the Newbery and Caldecott Medals and the Man Booker Prize. HarperCollins, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (Nasdaq: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at corporate.HC.com.
Want to learn more about HarperCollins Publishers? Visit HarperCollins Publishers's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Creative Jobs For You
Robb Report: Director, Marketing and Membership Growth
Penske Media Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
Senior Manager, Consumer Product Marketing Strategy (Broadband)
Cox Communications, Atlanta, GA 30328