Hearst Television, Winston-Salem, NC, United States
The story is yours!
Salary min: $45,500
Salary max: $45,500
Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.
WXII TV, the Hearst Television NBC affiliate in Winston-Salem, NC, is looking for a Multimedia Sales Account Executive. This is an entry-level position.
We are looking for an entry-level Account Executive who will develop and maintain business on all platforms – TV, digital, and multicast. The ideal candidate has some sales experience, is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, and has a desire to WIN! Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career, make a great living, and join a top company in the broadcast media industry? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will be expected to work both at the station as well as outside of the station making sales calls and/or visiting with clients or potential clients. In this hybrid position, you will meet with clients in-person and have capabilities for zoom/video conference meetings as needed.
- Generate new business revenue across all platforms
- Manage and cultivate an active account list
- Ensure all revenue goals are achieved
- Create and deliver sales presentations to client/agency personnel
- Collaborate with other departments in station to ensure client satisfaction
- Some sales experience preferred.
- Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate
- Experience with Microsoft applications
- Must possess a driver’s license with a good driving record
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.