Digital Client Specialist
Hearst Television, Winter Park, FL, United States
The story is yours!
WESH- WKCF Digital Client Specialist
WESH-TV and WKCF-TV, NBC and CW affiliates respectively in Orlando, FL, and Hearst Television, Inc., are seeking a Digital Client Specialist.
As a Digital Client Specialist, you will be responsible for working with WESH-WKCF Account Executives and their clients to ensure successful digital advertising campaigns. We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives.
Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing digital advertising orders, obtaining creative materials and overseeing successful digital campaign execution. We're looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills. The ideal candidate has the ability prioritize efficiently and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity in a growing segment of our organization.
- Campaign management and sales revenue analysis
- Build, traffic and schedule advertising creative
- Develop creative concepts for digital campaigns and communicate effectively to creative team
- Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion
- Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns
- Work directly with clients and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans
- Prepare strategic PowerPoint proposals based on customer needs
- Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner or related experience
- Working knowledge of DFP, Google Analytics, Comscore, and Scarborough
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with programmatic advertising a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations
- BA/BS or equivalent
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Create the extraordinary.