Digital Media Manager
Hearst Television, Burbank, CA, United States
The story is yours!
Digital Media Manager
Litton Entertainment is seeking a full-time Digital Media Manager to join our digital team. This role includes copywriting and social publishing, asset coordination, social creative concept ideation and content-related project management.
- Assist in development and execution of social and digital strategy for broadcast television programming for audience engagement
- Work closely with internal teams on all aspects of content development, implementation, and asset management
- Partner with cross-departmental stakeholders, outside agencies, and influencers to ensure successful promotional impact
- Develop, sustain, and deliver social mobile-first video projects, and graphic/image-based content
- Upload and optimize social video content using best practices, including custom thumbnails, closed captions, tag, SEO-minded metadata and more
- Engage social communities by responding to timely cultural and news events with compelling content to join trending conversations
- Manage and update Wix-developed websites
- Develop proposals, presentations, and case studies
- Research and stay up to date on all social media trends, platforms, vendors; recommend improved processes, new technologies and platforms where appropriate
- Demonstrated knowledge of producing, publishing, and marketing social media creative assets on various platforms including, but not limited to: TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitch
- Self-starter, able to work under tight deadlines with excellent editorial judgment, time management and strong project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for social and digital creative trends and technology
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Avid/Adobe Suite (basic graphic design and video editing), social scheduling platforms
- Understanding of video metadata, encoding and data formats
- BA or BS required, or equivalent preferably with background in Marketing/Branding, Communications, Writing, Film/Design, or equivalent work experience in related field
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Litton requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Litton will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Litton Entertainment, a division of Hearst Television, is the preeminent independent producer and distributor in the U.S. television industry, creating quality programming for over 20 years with distribution across linear, cable, streamers, digital and social platforms. Producing more than 800 hours of programming a year across genres and demos, Litton talent and crews can often be found traveling the globe producing Emmy-winning, content distributed worldwide. Litton’s Weekend Adventure, produced by Litton Studios, was the first program block of its kind and airs Saturdays on ABC stations nationwide. Litton Entertainment provides CBS Network with six original programs for Saturday mornings called CBS Dream Team; The CW Network with One Magnificent Morning, a three-hour destination featuring E/I programming; NBC stations with six original E/I series under the iconic brand The More You Know; and Telemundo with the three-hour Mi Telemundo block of programming. Litton’s syndication and news division distributes a diverse slate of programs including Law & Crime Daily, the E/I block Go Time!, and Consumer Reports TV.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.