Digital Client Service Specialist
Hearst Television, Manchester, NH, United States
The story is yours!
- Build strong, direct client relationships to provide excellent customer service to ensure success of each campaign. Direct point of contact between all departments internally, as an expert for all product/campaign logistics.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s requirements and expectations and consequently manage to their objectives through regular and proactive communications in order to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Work with clients’ to maximize retention and growth opportunities when appropriate to increase their ROI.
- Cleary communicate clients’ goals and represent their interest in internal teams.
- In-depth knowledge of digital products and capabilities.
- Work with Account Executives to create proposals and programs that meet our clients' challenges and needs. Identify business expansion opportunities with clients and work closely with internal teams on proposals, RFP’s and presentations.
- Work with teams who touch both the sales side of the business and the operational side of the business to implement client campaigns properly. Managed deliverables and program via order fulfillment, inventory scheduling, trafficking and allocating products to the appropriate departments.
- Conducting campaign analysis that ensures customer success and present results in a way that maximizes their benefit to the customer. Generate campaign specific data analysis & reports for internal teams and clients/agencies.
- Gather key performance metrics, interpret data, and develop media recommendations and observations.
- Optimizing campaign performance and monitoring of optimization of all campaigns.
- Prepare reviews of program performance for clients and lead weekly meetings to discuss marketing campaigns as well as end of campaign meetings. Design reports and present campaign performances and customer
- Set weekly, monthly and end of campaign meetings with all clients
- Develop sales collateral that incorporates case studies of client success for sales side teams to use
- Ensure all campaigns are assigned to appropriate revenue codes assigned to each product and make sure 100% revenue recognition. By monitoring start date, end date, pacing and reporting, revenue recognition and accuracy of product codes are essential.
- In-person attendance is required
- 3 to 5 years of client service/account management experience, with a minimum of 3 years in online media, interactive, digital, or other relevant advertising within agency, brand or publisher.
- Strong command of digital marketing and understanding of its unique role amongst overall marketing landscape
- Experience and comfort with desktop, mobile, video, OTT and programmatic media.
- Experience and comfort with quantitative analysis of online marketing results
- Exceptional client service skills and abilities
- Strategic thinker: ability to craft marketing strategy based on internal and external data and insights
- Polished and persuasive communication skills (interpersonal, presentation, written and oral)
- Understanding of role of media in overall marketing mix
- Excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to perform complex analyses
- Self-motivated, deadline-driven, ability to support multiple projects at a time
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (in addition to proficiency in standard MS Office programs.)
- College degree
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.