Hearst Television, South Burlington, VT, United States
The story is yours!
- Trains, manages, evaluates and develops a team of photographers and MMJ's
- Shooting and editing of VO’ s, VO-sots and packages for Broadcast Air and On-line postings
- A team leader who ensures our look and sound are among the best in the market.
- Working with the Assignment Desk and Reporters to cover daily stories.
- Gathers video and still pictures for digital platforms
- Working with reporters and producers to ensure the best content and facts are gathered.
- Working with producers to ensure their creative vision is executed with vivid video and natural sound.
- Can work with catalog systems to record and locate necessary video.
- Will produce and publish content to our online platforms
- In-person attendance is required. Position is based in South Burlington, VT, but could cover stories throughout our market.
- Prior management experience required.
- Previous newsroom experience preferred.
- Excellent managerial skills
- Can easily carry up to 50 pounds of equipment
- Efficient Operation on TVU packs
- Can work in all weather conditions
- Can operate large vehicles, must have a valid driver’s license and a near-perfect driving record
- Exceptional ability to operate digital editing tools
- Can organize and prioritize
- College degree in broadcast journalism, broadcast news or related field or related experience
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands