Creative Services Writer Producer
Hearst Television, Tampa, FL, United States
The story is yours!
Creative Services Writer-Producer
Hearst Television’s MOR-TV is looking for a highly Creative Services Writer Producer to write, shoot, edit and design promotion for all media platforms. This position is responsible for producing topical and station image promotion for all platforms that advances our brand and gets noticed in one of America’s top TV markets with outstanding weather and beautiful beaches! This person will also assist the creative services department in other duties, as assigned. If you are motivated, have a great attitude, can make magic with Adobe Premiere, and embrace working in a fun creative environment, then this job could be ideal for you!
- Write, produce, shoot, and edit compelling and engaging promotion for our on-air entertainment, sports programming and digital channels.
- Shoot and document special events and MOR’s experiential marketing team.
- Direct and supervise on-air talent.
- Contribute to brainstorming within Creative Services and Sales.
- In-person attendance is required
- Television Writer/Producer experience preferred.
- Knowledge of modern production techniques & experienced videographer.
- Experience with Adobe applications such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop a must.
- Lead multiple projects through all phases of production.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong promotion & marketing writing skills.
- Proficient in videography and lighting
- Work well under extreme deadlines
- Must be a team player and collaborator
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred
- Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and associated experience will be considered.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Media Jobs For You
Performance Marketing Manager, Originals & Exclusives, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations