Sales Support Specialist
Hearst Television, Kansas City, MO USA
The story is yours!
KCWE Sales Support Specialist
KCWE-TV is looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills to join our amazing team! We’re looking for someone with a positive “can do attitude” to take advantage of this career opportunity to get your foot in the door of a highly respected TV station, owned by Hearst Television, an industry-leading television station group.
- Order entry both Local and National
- Act as liaison with traffic hub to schedule clients pre/post log data
- Maintain organized filing systems and shared drive maintenance
- Cover switchboard – answer phones; handle visitors/vendors
- Converse with external clients and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person
- Effectively and professionally communicate and interact with internal teams from all departments
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the sales department
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Highly focused and organized with extreme attention to detail
- This position is fully onsite at the television station
- College degree preferred or relevant work experience will be considered.
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Create the extraordinary.