Executive Assistant to the General Manager
Hearst Television, Palm Beach Gardens, FL USA
The story is yours!
WPBF 25 News, the Hearst-owned ABC affiliate in West Palm Beach Florida, has an opening for an experienced Executive Assistant to serve as the assistant to the General Manager as well as provide assistance to other departments as needed. This individual will provide support by performing various tasks that contribute to the daily operations of the department. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing appointments, screening calls, and handling various electronic and written correspondence.
- Assisting the General Manager and the station management team with various duties
- Facilitates the connection and communication between the General Manager and various groups and organizations
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Answering incoming calls and greeting guests; takes messages as needed
- Maintaining and ordering supplies
- Assisting with travel arrangements
- Coordinating and planning various station meetings and events
- Preparing, coordinating and sending station correspondence
- In-person attendance is required
- 1-2 years working in a fast paced office environment
- Proficient in MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the position
- Quick learner, self-starter and team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be organized and have the ability to multitask
- Professional demeanor
- Minimum of a High School diploma
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.