Hearst Television, Cincinnati, OH USA
The story is yours!
WLWT, the Hearst Television owned NBC affiliate in Cincinnati has an opening for a Commercial Producer. This position is responsible primarily for creation of commercial television and multi-media advertising from inception to multi-platform distribution, following WLWT’s commercial production quality standards and maintaining our current excellent client relationships. In addition, the commercial producer will be assigned station promotion projects to help meet overall station objectives as needed.
- Work with the clients and Sales team to develop the best message and branding campaign for the clients’ needs
- Produce, shoot, design and edit commercial content to create high-quality marketing content for clients on all platforms
- Coordinate, schedule and execute all aspects of Commercial Production
- Set and meet deadlines with clients and staff, manage equipment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- In-person attendance is required
- Ability to work individually and lead projects through all phases of production including creative development, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production editing, finishing/delivery of video assets
- Must be a creative writer who can turn concepts into compelling marketing copy
- Extensive Adobe Suite experience, as well as videography, lighting and audio experience
- Must demonstrate impeccable aesthetic graphic and production sensibilities to produce compelling/eye-catching/graphically pleasing marketing materials
- Ability to book crews, schedule shoots large and small, delivering on-time and on-budget
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Positive, motivated attitude with a strong work ethic
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Production, Marketing or Broadcast-related field
- Preferred: 2 years of hands-on experience working in commercial production
- Must be able to have flexible hours to meet high volume demands throughout the year as needed
- Must be willing to work extended hours when necessary to meet tight deadlines
- Valid driver's license with good driving record required
- Bilingual a plus
- Military experience may be considered
MUST INCLUDE LINK TO VIDEO SAMPLES ON YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands