Client Service Specialist
Hearst Television, Sacramento, CA USA
The story is yours!
KCRA-TV, the Hearst Television NBC affiliate in Sacramento, is looking for a Client Service Specialist that is organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing advertising contracts, generating support materials for the sales team, and coordinating the scheduling and launch of advertising campaigns. You will also work with the director of programming to distribute traffic information and listing service information and assist with all station programming (local, syndication, and network). This career opportunity is a great way to get your foot in the door at a highly respected TV station and begin a career with Hearst Television, an industry-leading television station group. In person attendance is required. In person attendance is required.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment on or after August 25, 2021 be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
- Entering and maintaining all local orders.
- Assisting in the development of sales proposals, advertising packages and client presentations.
- Effectively communicating with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients to ascertain performance and delivery of campaigns.
- Interacting and supporting co-workers, clients, and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person.
- Support programming department with distribution, building broadcast schedules, Nielsen reporting, and back up when needed.
- Must have computer and software experience.
- Previous media experience is a plus.
- Military experience will be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Products including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects.
- Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Must be highly focused, organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- College degree in marketing, business or broadcast related field is preferred but not required.
- Military experience will be considered.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Home of the world’s best books.