Hearst Television, Baltimore, MD USA
The story is yours!
A part-time Operations Technician operates various technical equipment for live and recorded television shows. They prepare content for on-air use. Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Operate studio camera robotics equipment; acquires, prepares, and transfers content for on-air use; prepares, monitors, and executes automation events for transmission; sets up audio equipment and operates audio console for live and recorded production elements and shows; performs other operational-related duties as assigned or required; maintains a clean and orderly workspace.
- Flexibility to work various days and shifts as assigned.
- Ability to work effectively with other team members.
- Ability to perform with accuracy while under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task accurately.
- Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written.
- Practical experience working at a college-level cable or television facility for a minimum of two semesters or a commercial television station for six months or longer,
- Experience with Master Control Operations, and/or
- Experience with Studio Robotics Systems, Video Servers, Content Acquisition and Preparation, Audio Console Operation, and Videotape Operations.
- 1+ years of college-level curriculum preferably in the broadcast communications or mass media program, work experience equivalent or military experience equivalent.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands