Assistant Morning Show Producer
Hearst Television, Baltimore, MD USA
The story is yours!
You will assist with the day-to-day production of the top-rated 98 Rock Morning Show with Justin, Scott, & Spiegel.
- Edit news audio and other sound for morning show
- Locate and load audio
- Screen phone callers and collect information from contest winners
- Archive show audio
- Produce and pre-record show segments
- Identify and edit show highlights for promos and “best-of” segments
- Help manage morning show social media accounts and web content
- Help edit and produce podcasts
- Capture all comments on 98 Rock text line daily, for later use on the JSS TV show
- Participate in daily planning sessions and generate ideas for topics, bits, and promotions
- Studio producer for remote broadcasts
- Other duties as needed for the morning show
- Must be proficient in editing audio. Experience with Adobe Audition editing software is a plus.
- Prior experience with Wide Orbit automation systems and operating a studio console is desirable
- The ability to work calmly in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- High School graduate or equivalent
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Create the extraordinary.