Receptionist - PT
Hearst Television, Kansas City, MO USA
The story is yours!
KMBC/KCWE, the Hearst owned stations in Kansas City, MO, have an opening for a part-time Receptionist.
- Professionally administer all incoming calls
- Provide general information to callers and visitors
- Greet visitors in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Open and/or close visitor area
- Perform a variety of clerical duties as directed by Business Manager
- Experienced applicant must be personable and dependable
- Professional phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional appearance
- High School diploma or equivalent
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands