Assistant Creative Services Director
Hearst Television, Albuquerque, NM, United States
The story is yours!
Salary min: $65,000
Salary max: $65,000
- Work closely with Creative Service Director implementing strategic based promotions
- Responsible for the planning, production and evaluation of station promotion for on-air and digital
- Supervise creative team in brand, image and daily topical promotion
- Special projects coordination and fulfillment
- Produce effective news and programming promotion.
- Produce and post targeted social media marketing
- Manage promotion inventory for daily on-air logs as directed and as needed
- Manage digital promotion inventory
- Attend outside community events or meetings
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing station brand awareness and resonance
- Manage production equipment and requisitions
- In-person attendance is required
- A minimum of 5 years in broadcast marketing/promotion/brand management
- Executing brand message across all media platforms
- Military training and experience will be considered
- Must have a winning attitude and a commitment to excellence
- Must have proven skills of collaborating with News staff and station personnel
- Must be highly creative, a compelling writer and be able to use research to meet station goals of growing an audience
- Complete understanding of professional TV production equipment for both motion and still photography
- Writing, shooting, editing, and post-production experience are a must
- Experience in Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects is preferred
- Excellent verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented & organized
- Motion Graphic skills preferred
- Valid driver’s license (hire is contingent on good driving record)
- BA or BS or military training in Broadcast Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.