Integrated Marketing Manager
Hearst Television, Pittsburgh, PA USA
The story is yours!
WTAE-TV, the Hearst-owned ABC affiliate in Pittsburgh, PA is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager who is a marketing professional with expertise in attracting customers with content designed to attract qualified prospects and converting them into leads and customers.
Our ideal candidate is a metrics-driven marketer, with experience in Inbound Marketing and Lead Generation for Business-to-Business sales organizations, thrives on being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. This candidate should be eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems and help grow our business.
You will work closely with Sales Management, Research and the sales staff to ensure we are targeting the right prospects, delivering a strong message and getting results. In-person attendance is required, with some remote work possible.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Other duties as necessary
- Previous experience in marketing management for a minimum of 4 years
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Inbound Marketing in a B-to-B setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is an advantage
Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Extensive Training Program
- Health and Welfare Programs Including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Income Protection Programs Including a 401k plan
- Work/Life Programs Including Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Apply to learn more about the great benefits Hearst has to offer!
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Publicity Manager, Random House Publishing Group (Open to Remote)
Penguin Random House, New York, NY