Digital Account Manager
Hearst Television, Winter Park, FL, United States
The story is yours!
Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.
WESH 2, the Hearst Television NBC affiliate, is seeking a Digital Account Manager who will optimize and maintain business on our digital platforms. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, and has a desire to WIN! Are you ready to take the next step in your career, make a great living, and join a top company in the broadcast media industry? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
- The Digital Account Manager (DAM) is responsible for optimization and account management of all digital campaign plans associated with pre-sale and post-sale, supervised by the DSM.
- The primary role of the DAM will be to work with the DSM and Account Executives to provide clients targeted solution recommendations, ongoing campaign optimization, and insightful post sale reporting.
- This position works closely with sales management and Account Executives to collaborate and oversee digital advertising campaigns across our suite of digital solutions.
- Responsibilities include media plan creation, campaign optimization, reporting, campaign retention and renewal, and ensuring prompt and proper resolution of advertiser business issues.
- The DAM will provide critical day-to-day support and service to our clients while creating additional value both internally and externally.
- Attends client meetings and presentations when necessary to review post campaign performance, optimization recommendations and renewals.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience working with digital ad solutions, campaign optimization and analytics.
- Batchelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of media sales experience
- Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with internal and external clients, anticipate needs, and proactively seek solutions
- Advanced skills utilizing Google Analytics and Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands