Hearst Television, West Palm Beach, FL, United States
The story is yours!
Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a culture where your talents will be valued. Estrella TV West Palm Beach, a Spanish language Hearst Television station in the West Palm Beach – Ft. Pierce market, one of the country’s top Hispanic growth markets, is looking for a Multimedia Sales Account Executive to help drive local business as well as manage and grow regional and national accounts.
The Account Executive will be responsible for new business development with a primary focus on Spanish language TV and Digital platforms. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, has a positive attitude, and a desire to WIN! Agency and Direct media sales knowledge is a plus.
As an Account Executive, you will primarily be making sales calls and/or visiting with clients or potential clients both in person and virtually via zoom/video conferencing. Additionally, in this hybrid position, you will attend in-person meetings at the station.
- Generate revenue and develop strategic business across all available platforms.
- Manage and cultivate an active local/regional/national account list with direct local clients and local/regional/national agencies.
- Maintain high visibility within Hispanic business organizations and at community events.
- Ensure all revenue goals are achieved.
- Create and Deliver sales presentations to client/agency personnel.
- Collaborate with other departments within the TV station to ensure client satisfaction.
- 3+ years of media sales experience preferred, plus an understanding of media plans, the advertising marketplace, and key competition.
- Needs to be a team player, adaptable, self-accountable and results oriented.
- Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate.
- Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Media Sales, Media Monitors or other commercial monitoring programs, Microsoft applications a plus.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish verbal and written skills a plus.
- Prior Hispanic media sales experience and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of sales experience.
- Must possess a driver’s license with a good driving record.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Create the extraordinary.