PT Building Maintenance
Hearst Television, Omaha, NE, United States
The story is yours!
KETV is accepting applications currently for the part time position of “Building Maintenance Technician”. 7 Burlington Station is a unique building and requires thoughtful care and consistent attention to detail. The building is registered as a historical building in Omaha while home to state-of-the-art technology that allows us to serve our community, broadcasting news and information throughout the area. We value team members passionate about our mission of service.
Qualifications for the position are:
- Take weekly readings on all HVAC units and record them in Excel.
- Replace burned out lights around the facility.
- Clean and change the filters in the ice machine semiannually.
- Change filters in various air handlers and fan power boxes.
- Ability to climb ladders up to 40 feet.
- Load salt in water softeners.
- Make sure sidewalks are clean of ice and snow.
- Responsible for ordering building supplies for the facility and delivering paper to various departments and restock breakroom supplies.
- Light plumbing work, repair of toilet’s, sinks, cleaning out of drain lines.
- General upkeep and repair / maintenance of building and surrounding property.
- High School Diploma
- Previous military experience in a similar field will be considered.
- 2+ Years in general building maintenance preferred
- Candidates should have a helpful, positive, "can do" attitude.
- As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands