Hearst Television, Baltimore, MD, United States
The story is yours!
Salary min: $45,500
Salary max: $45,500
- Generate new business revenue across all platforms
- Manage and cultivate an active account list
- Ensure all revenue goals are achieved
- Create and deliver sales presentations to client/agency personnel
- Collaborate with other departments in station to ensure client satisfaction
- 3+ years of media sales experience preferred, plus an excellent understanding of media plans, the advertising marketplace, and key competition
- Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate
- Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Media Sales, Kantar or other commercial monitoring program, and Microsoft applications a plus
- Must possess a driver’s license with a good driving record
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.