Client Activation Coordinator
Hearst Television, Charlotte, NC USA
The story is yours!
Hearst Media Production Group is actively seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Client Activation Coordinator to join our growing Business Development team that works with brands, non-profits, and high net-worth individuals. This is a full-time role that will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day project management, execution, and activation of assigned partnership accounts and relationships for original series on Broadcast Network Television and digital content. This position will aid in providing exceptional client service and work with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure a positive, streamlined experience for our partners who fund multi-million-dollar, multi-platform media programs that positively inspire people’s lives.
This position reports to Director, Client Activation and is based in Hearst’s new facility in Charlotte, NC.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaises with all internal departments including Production, Research, Digital / Social, and PR to ensure that all stakeholders are consistently informed and adhering to the terms of partnership deals
- Act as centralized point of contact for partners and schedule / support kick-off calls, weekly status calls / reporting and other necessary touch points with agencies, clients, and internal parties
- Contribute to data compilation for ongoing client reports, e.g. quarterly & annuals, to support renewal efforts
- Memorialize and communicate all non-production related costs to appropriate internal teams
- Assist in streamlining CRM process to maintain consistent client communication and solutions with strategic touchpoints throughout production cycle
- Support the development of post campaign materials including case study recaps, as well as set-up postmortem meetings as needed
- Assist in planning and executing against client hospitality, gifts and other relationship-building touch points
- 1+ years of experience in media / entertainment, Marketing, or similar field
- Will consider internship experience
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills and the comfort to interact with all internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines in a cross functional, collaborative working environment
- Strong attention to detail, with comfort navigating multiple disciplines ranging data-driven needs to marketing activation
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel a must. Expert knowledge a plus
- Must have an eager attitude and ability to learn quickly, and a passion for media and marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred
- Military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) with related experience will be considered
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Media Production Group requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Hearst Media Production Group will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Media Production Group
Hearst Media Production Group(HMPG), a business unit of Hearst Television, is an independent producer and distributor of original programming for TV stations, broadcast and cable networks and streaming services. HMPG produces hundreds of hours of programming annually across linear, streaming, digital and social media platforms for domestic and international distribution in nearly 100 countries. Its popular shows include “Matter of Fact with Soledad O’Brien,” America’s #1 syndicated political program; the Emmy Award-winning educational/informational (E/I) programming blocks airing weekends nationwide including “Weekend Adventure,” on ABC stations; “CBS Dream Team,” on the CBS Network; “The More You Know,” on the NBC Network; “One Magnificent Morning,” on The CW Network; “Mi Telemundo” on the Telemundo Network and “Go Time!” on independent stations. HMPG also distributes a diverse slate of other programming and content including “Law&Crime Daily,” “Prime Crime,” “Consumer Reports TV,” and the company’s dedicated FAST channels “Xplore” and “The Jack Hanna Channel,” available on some of the most popular smart TVs and streaming platforms.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Associate Professor - Broadcast Journalism
CUNY Graduate Center, 365 FIFTH AVENUE NEW YORK, NY 10016