Creative Services Writer Producer
Hearst Television, Oklahoma City, OK, United States
The story is yours!
Salary min: $45,000
Salary max: $48,000
Hearst Television’s KOCO-TV has an opening for a Creative Services Multi-Media Writer/Producer. You’ll work closely with our award-winning team to write, produce and creatively execute daily news promotion for on-air, digital and social media. You’ll partner with our team on station events, campaigns and marketing projects. We have a creative, team-oriented environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and advance with one of the premiere media companies in the country, Hearst Television.
- Conceptualize, write, shoot and edit daily news promotion media
- Work closely with reporters, producers and management on story selection
- Analyze editorial content to develop the best on-air, social and digital creative marketing media
- Help produce and execute community outreach events, including on-air promotion media and event planning/execution
- Produce media for station image and sponsor campaigns as assigned
- Studies/Degree in media, communications, production or relevant field
- Television marketing and production experience preferred
- Experience with video editing and Adobe media software
- Demonstrated relevant and versatile media skillset and understanding of graphic design
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling, conversational copy
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere
- Proficient in videography and lighting
- Work well under deadlines
- Work well with a team and work well unsupervised
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Coordinator, Global Partnerships & Strategic Development, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York