Hearst Television, Baltimore, MD USA
The story is yours!
Assistant Program Director
You will work primarily as the in-studio studio producer for Baltimore Ravens Football programming, as well as other occasional remote broadcasts. You may fill in time to time as a producer for our morning and afternoon shows.
- Ensure that clock is maintained, and broadcast stays on time
- Communicate with off-site personnel
- Ensure all required elements make it to air
- Protect the airwaves from inappropriate content
- Occasionally assist with offsite station promotions
- Prior experience operating a studio console is desirable
- Experience with Wide Orbit automation systems and Adobe Audition editing software is a plus
Flexible schedule, including availability to work during Ravens football games.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High School graduate or equivalent
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.