Digital Account Manager
Hearst Television, Sacramento, CA, United States
The story is yours!
Salary min: $50,000
Salary max: $65,000
KCRA 3 TV and My58 TV, respectively in Sacramento California, and Hearst Television, are seeking a Digital Account Manager. The Digital Account Manager is responsible for developing digital campaign strategy, maximizing online/mobile advertising performance and account management of all digital campaigns. The Digital Account Manager reports to the Digital Sales Manager and works with the sales teams pre and post-sale to ensure fulfillment of clients’ business needs. The position is responsible for media plan creation, campaign optimization, reporting, campaign retention and renewal. In-person attendance is required.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
- Provide clients with targeted, customized digital ad recommendations
- Collaborate with Sales teams to close business as needed
- Oversee the launch of digital advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, and our programmatic solutions.
- Provide critical day-to-day support and service to clients
- Analyze, recommend and implement ongoing optimizations for all digital campaigns.
- Attend client meetings and presentations when necessary to review post campaign performance, optimization recommendations and renewal strategy.
- Create process for systematic campaign management and insightful reporting.
- Develop customer retention and renewal systems in collaboration with the DSM.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working with digital ad solutions, campaign optimization and analytics.
- Experience with digital ad serving technologies, web analytics and trafficking is required.
- Experience with programmatic solutions and ad exchanges on the buy or sell side is strongly preferred.
- Military experience may be considered.
Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of DoubleClick (either DFP or DFA) ad serving technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Omniture, Comscore, and Scarborough.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to identify issues, collect data, and develop solutions.
- Strong focus on teamwork, though self-motivated.
- High attention to detail and level of organization.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Create the extraordinary.