Hearst Television, Rogers, AR, United States
The story is yours!
- Selecting, researching and writing content for live newscasts to make the newscast an “experience” for viewers
- Working with and guiding reporters in story production
- Communicating, coordinating and executing creative vision with team of anchors, reporters, meteorologists, photographers, editors, and production staff
- In-person attendance is required
- 2 years producing experience
- Creative presentation style
- Experience in a newsroom, the ability to remain calm under pressure and knowledge of ENPS are pluses
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
- Excellent writing, spelling, grammar and copy-editing skills
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate several crews and responsibilities simultaneously.
- An ability to summarize information into easy-to-understand components
- Creative presentation style, and ability to showcase all resources and elements
- Unwavering journalistic integrity and ethical standards
- Must be available to work holidays, shifts that include nights, weekends and overnights, and flexible with schedule to be available during breaking news
- Related experience and/or training considered as well as a combination of education and experience.
- Military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) with associated producing experience will be considered
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
FIRST is a growth agency with a boutique feel.