Hearst Television, Charlotte, NC, United States
The story is yours!
Salary min: $45,000
Salary max: $50,000
Great Location! Great Company! Great Job! Are you looking to join one of the nation’s most diversified media, information, and technology companies? One that offers a continuous learning environment, opportunities for advancement, and exceptional benefits? Then industry leader Hearst Television may be your perfect fit.
Located in beautiful Charlotte, our Ad Operations unit has a unique opening for a Station Specialist. Based at our state-of-the-art Hub, this position supports Hearst Television’s 33 stations across the country. From processing orders, preparing daily logs, and completing general ad operations duties, you will provide support and solutions to sales team members and sales management at stations in assigned markets.
- Prepare and maintain on-air logs through careful management of commercial inventory
- Maximization of both revenue and inventory for a group of stations
- Utilize innovative problem solving and decision-making skills to achieve station goals
- Printing and exporting of stations daily program logs
- Assist in the implementation of HTV Best Practices and SOPs
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to analyze large quantities of data and identify critical trends
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure against deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and take on all tasks assigned
- Team player - will be working will all levels in the organization
- Onsite attendance is required
- Must be computer literate and experienced with Microsoft Office
- Experience with WideOrbit system preferred, but not required. Will train the right candidate
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay - commensurate with experience
- Extensive training program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.