Creative Services Manager
Hearst Television, Oklahoma City, OK, United States
The story is yours!
Salary min: $100,000
Salary max: $120,000
KOCO-TV is seeking a highly motivated Creative Services Director. The successful candidate will be someone who can shoot, write, edit and be able to work inside Adobe Creative Suite efficiently and effectively. This person must be able to manage numerous projects simultaneously while elevating the look and feel of our legacy brand. This person is the brand manager for the television station leading a team of talented writers and producers to produce targeted, research-driven promotional campaigns across multiple platforms that connects KOCO-TV with our viewers.
- Manage production of compelling image, sweeps and special event campaigns for all platforms.
- Schedule staff station community and promotional events.
- Responsible for the development and execution of station promotion for on-air and digital and outside media.
- Supervise creative team in brand, image, and daily topical promotion.
- Produce on and off-air promotions
- Special projects coordination & fulfillment.
- Produce effective news & programming promotion.
- Produce & post targeted social media marketing.
- Manage inventory for daily on-air logs as directed and as needed.
- Attend outside community functions or meetings.
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing station ratings and brand awareness.
- In-person attendance is required
- A minimum of 5 years in station marketing/promotion/brand management.
- Wide Orbit and ENPS experience is a plus.
- Must have a winning attitude and a commitment to excellence and quality promotion
- Must have proven skills of collaborating with News staff and station personnel.
- Must be highly creative, a compelling writer and be able to use research to meet station goals of growing an audience.
- Non-linear editing required; efficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar application
- Creative writing and conceptualization; able to craft compelling messages based on station research.
- Excellent verbal communication & strong writing skills.
- Detailed oriented & organized.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated personnel management and development skills.
- Graphic Skills preferred.
- Valid driver’s license (hire is contingent on good driving record)
- Related experience and/or training considered as well as a combination of education and experience.
- Military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) will be considered
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.