Hearst Television, Sacramento, CA, United States
The story is yours!
Salary min: $48,000
Salary max: $52,000
KCRA TV is now hiring a Traffic Sales Assistant to provide general support to the sales departments of our stations. We are seeking an administrative assistant to perform traffic and general duties, including data entry of commercial traffic material. In person attendance is required.
- Data entry of commercial traffic instructions
- Coordination of commercial material
- Liaison to a central traffic facility
- Distribution of Daily Log
- Interacting with station visitors and callers at the front desk
- Coordination of the last-minute orders/revisions and log changes required
- Coordination of locally received commercial material
- Print and distribution of Final Daily Log
- Assisting with local station order/ make good input and reporting needs
- Assistant to General Sales Managers for KCRA and My58
- Minimum of 1 year broadcast sales experience.
- Military leadership and experience will be considered
- Is highly computer literate in all Microsoft Office products and ideally has experience with Wide Orbit and Wide Orbit Media Sales
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines
- Commitment to accuracy and timeliness
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands