Sales Account Associate
Hearst Television, Westbrook, ME, United States
The story is yours!
Salary min: $41,600
Salary max: $41,600
As a Sales Account Associate, you will work with the sales team to immerse yourself in all aspects of media selling. Training will involve processing contracts, obtaining creative materials, utilizing resources and research tools to generate support materials for the sales team, coordinating the scheduling and launch of advertising campaigns, and preparing ROI reports for client presentations. This individual will work closely with the sales Managers, and team of Account Executives to learn effective sales strategies and placement of sales activity. The Entry Level – Sales Associate position is a training sales program that will develop Sales Account Associates into Sales Account Executives.
- Assist the development of sales proposals, advertising packages, and client presentations.
- Create supportive marketing materials for the sales department.
- Prepare proposals based on account executive requests.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams (including: sales, production, finance and creative services) and external clients on performance and delivery of campaigns.
- Entering and maintaining all orders including electronic transfer and maintenance of all sales contracts.
- Maintain and organize sales databases.
- Interact with co-workers, clients and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person.
- In-person attendance is required
Training and Development:
- Comprehensive 6-12-month training, with ongoing career development and opportunities through the Hearst Sales Development Program.
- Learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques.
- Train with top sales producers.
- Learn software skills on Marshal Marketing, ESRI Data, MediaLine and WideOrbit
- After the Hearst Sales Development Program, you will be eligible for an increase in responsibilities and a new job title.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects, and tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Excellent social, intrapersonal, and presentation skills.
- Must be highly-focused, organized, and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Extensive Training Program
- Health and Welfare Programs Including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Income Protection Programs Including a 401k plan
- Work/Life Programs Including Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Apply to learn more about the great benefits Hearst has to offer!
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.
Creative Jobs For You
National Sales Executive, Mobility Fleet Services- Northeast
Mobility Fleet Services, , MA, United States